Very easy change of cartridge:
•This feature allows changing of the print cartridge with one hand and without using a latch.
A combination of magnets and springs secure a correct position of the print cartridge:
• Magnets secure the print cartridge to contact sets and ensure the correct position
by also securing the print cartridge sideways.
• A spring device pushes the print cartridge to the bottom of the stall.
•The design of the stall ensures that the cartridge, in combination with magnets
and springs, is always locked in the correct position.
Print head is equipped with a keyboard on which you can:
• See 'Low ink' warning appear by LED on the keyboard.
• De-activate the alarm when changing the print cartridge.
• Prime the individual cartridge of the printhead.
More unique features:
• The print head is controlled via one single RJ45 (Ethernet) connection.
• The print head is equipped with a built-in compact product sensor.
• The print head is a robust design made of aluminum.
• The design is compact. Distance from the print cartridge nozzles to the lowest edge is
minimized, so you can print very near a conveyor belt.
• The print head is available in configurations of 1, 2, 3 and 4-pen.